Monday, November 20, 2006

To counteract the Emo-ity of my Sad Bastard Mix...

A HAPPY BASTARD MIX!



Less wordage than the sad bastard, but that's for my own sanity and also because I have had too much caffeine to stay in one mode for too long.

- Decemberists - July, July! (Never seemed so strange.)
- Beck - Hell Yes (HELL YES.)
- Regina Spektor - Folding Chair (I like the summeriness...especially cuz i am wearing two pair of socks to beat the cold.)
- Eric Hutchinson - Rock N Roll (If I wanna rock, I fuckin' ROCK!)
- Los Rodriguez - Milonga del Marinero Y El Capitan (I dunno what he's sayin', but I LIKE IT.)
- Under The Influence Of Giants - Got Nothing (The chorus makes me laugh so hard.)
- Europe - The Final Countdown (GOB. 'Nuff said.)
- Apples In Stereo - Shine A Light (SUPAH-HAPPY!)
- The Hi Lo Trons - Look, Wow (Look...WOW. Look at the pee-ple. I love robots.)
- Sufjan Stevens - The Henney Buggy Band (Probbly the best driving song evah.)
- Rufus Wainwright - I'll Build A Stairway to Paradise (I love him.)
- The Beatles - Got To Get You Into My Life
- The Ides of March - Vehicle (Always, ALWAYS requires a dance break.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home