Thursday, November 02, 2006

Eric Hutchinson Shows Are The BEST

This is one of my videos of Eric Hutchinson's show that I saw with Rachel. It was so amazing - World Cafe Live is connected to WXPN studios, where they do some of the indie NPR live concerts. But the Cafe itself is gorgeous, and you can be there for food, you can be there for the music, you can be there for both. Eric kept telling people to be quiet and let him play (he doesn't take kindly to being ignored - but how can you ignore a man in a Beethoven costume. I'm currently cleaning up the videos and converting them/uploading them/posting them, so there will definitely be more soon. Much luv to Eric! UPDATE: I'VE LOADED ALL THE VIDEOS ONTO MY MYSPACE under Jiggy Stardust. But here are two vids...almost continuous...of a My Girl/Ignition/My Humps Medley he rocked out on. The goofy laugh accompanied with the "said my hummmmps" is yours truly turning all chucklehouse. Good times, good times.

Posted By:Jiggy Stardust*

Get this video and more at MySpace.com

Posted By:Jiggy Stardust*

Get this video and more at MySpace.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home