Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Come With Usssss...coooome withhh ussssssss.



Oh man...at the lab again. Watching South Park and fretting over whether the UD people have taken my car from me. I don't think they will, but if they do I am gonna be hella pissed. My tummy is growling like it's my biznass. And there is a guy sitting next to me and I know he can hear the growling but there's nothing I can do about it so I guess I'm hella screwed. BRB. Oh man I just made a friend. How awesome am I?? Pretty awesome. And how much do I want to go home? Pretty much a lot. But I don't think I can go home this weekend, cuz I have too much crap to do here. My room smells like grossness so I think that I'll probably have to clean a lot and spray smell'm'good stuff. But until the weekend I'm going to try to get myself together and do all the reading I've fallen behind on. It's National Novel Writing Month...and you know what that means? Jessie is going to try to write something all the way through...huh? HUH? Yeah? I thought so. I want a puppy or kitten to be my cuddlepuffkins. But I guess it doesn't matter. I'm going to watch Arrested Development and South park and see what the night brings. Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home