Sunday, October 01, 2006

If She Wants To Rock, She Rocks

So I can't believe how emo I get sometimes. I was reading my posts from just a few weeks ago and I almost vomited in my own mouth. But I guess it's just part of this whole thing. I watched Hard Candy and it validated my existence. Patrick Wilson can do no wrong. For a man who appears to be made out of plastic, he has got a lot of emotion and method-style dedication to his roles. I want him. For a best friend. Who will cuddle. But not touch my hoo hoo. Cuz that just ain't Jessay's style.
Visited Dad this weekend. He's such a teddy bear. Who knew we could get along? I sure as hell didn't. Oh God, Cowbell came on. The remix. Dance break. Okay I'm done now. I have to write a giant essay so why am I typing extra? Oh I'm dumb. OK I STOP NOW! I'm peacein'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home